A lot of discussions have been revolving around the existence of Alexandria’s genesis. It is thought that it is a gene mutation that changes people into perfect beings having purple eyes six months after birth. Rumors about the existence of this disease have been circulating the internet circles since 2005. But before we delve into the myth, it would be best if we started this discussion with a brief introduction of Alexandria’s genesis.
The history of this mutation can be traced 1000 years back in Egypt. A mysterious light flashed and all who went to see it developed purple eyes and pale skin. Alexandra’s genesis supposedly causes the eyes to turn from blue or grey to purple six months after birth. The color is said to deepen to violet-blue or royal purple. People with this condition are said to have perfect flawless bodies, impeccable skin and a higher degree of beauty. They also do not grow facial, pubic, body or anal hair.
Whether the myth is true or not has been a subject of debate in many arenas. Those that are for the mutation suggest that there are mutations that cause people to age very quickly; it is possible to have one that causes the opposite present.
On the other hand, others argue that there exist people who have high metabolism and do not gain weight easily but do not have purple eyes. Others argue that the condition is purely fan fiction and is not a real medical condition. They believe the mutation was not, is not and will never be a real thing.
Scientists have tried to explain from a medical perspective why the mutation may be just a myth. For instance, it is possible for one to have violet eyes due to albinism and not necessarily the legendary light that flashed in Egypt. Lack of boy hair can be attributed to androgen insensitivity and some people have little or no body hair and it has nothing to do with Alexandria’s genesis. To add on this, the facts that people with this mutation are resistant to diseases may not be true. Gene mutation becomes stronger with every generation. It is almost close to impossible to trace people with this mutation in Egypt. It may also be biologically implausible to have someone with metallic shimmery skin and for this to happen more than one gene mutation is needed.
The evidence displayed is reason enough to conclude that Alexandra’s genesis mutation does not or rather did not ever exist. There is little scientific evidence to prove the existence of the mutation. Some of the traits possessed by people with Alexandria’s genesis are physiologically impossible. For instance one would not fail to produce waste, toxins could have built up causing death. Fair skin cannot resist the sun’s rays, only melanin does this. It is also untrue to record that the longest person who ever lived with the mutation lived up to 150 years. History records the oldest person to have lived died at the age of 122 years; this clearly demystifies this myth. In as much as it legends would want to make us believe this, scientific evidence clearly puts off the claims.
• Cholesterol is a fatty molecule consisting of 27 carbon atoms, found in all cells of the body and bloodstream. Cholesterol is produced only by animals, and is not found in plants, and therefore comes from food of animal origin produced in the liver and body. Cholesterol is essential brain functions and participates in the construction of the cell membrane. Cholesterol is used to build hormones, bile salts, and essential for building bones.
A certain level of cholesterol in the blood is dangerous.
• Lipoproteins are protein packages containing fat (cholesterol and triglycerides) secreted after production from the liver into the blood and lead to cholesterol around the body. Lipoprotein differ according to full density. Compressed package protein and little fat is called HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN, HDL or “good” cholesterol. This is because fat cells whose function approach to the liver, where cholesterol dismantled. This helps the body get rid Popular HDL. Compressed package a little fat and protein is called LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN, LDL or “bad” cholesterol. Role to some fat from the blood to the cells.
• fats, including cholesterol are not soluble in water. Hypercholesterolemia tends to sink the vessel wall.
• This is why excessive levels of cholesterol contribute to the process leading to atherosclerosis and heart disease fatal blood vessels (heart attack, stroke), the formation of fatty liver and other diseases.
The condition can occur due to genetic predisposition with lifestyle habits, including increased consumption of fats and lack of physical activity.
Atherosclerosis process including the decline of blood flowing lipoproteins damaged walls of the arteries, and later oxidation of lipoprotein. Oxidation accelerated by smoking, smoke and chemicals, bacteria and viruses.
Beyond oxidize blood flow disorder occurs, the area come in white cells that penetrate into the wall and contribute to the formation of atherosclerotic plaques on the vessel. When plaque torn blood clots, which can cause obstruction (ischemia) control of the artery (as in cases of myocardial infarction – “heart attack”, stroke), partial blockage (such as in cases of angina pectoris), or clots become part of plaques (as in cases of angina note).
• The statins are blocking an enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in the body, ie inhibit cholesterol production in the liver. Since the beginning of statin use, there was an increase in life expectancy of thousands around the world. Warning drug treatment: Threads matter is that contradicts the statin activity!
• Avoid or minimize eating hydrogenated fat (trans) – margarine, puff pastry• Avoid or reduce saturated fat – fat meats (especially red meat), butter and fatty cheeses. Choose foods low in saturated fats such as fish, olive oil, yogurt and low-fat products, and lean meats (turkey, chicken).
• Avoid or minimize frying – it’s wise to baking, steaming, roasting or stir.
• Stress – adversely affects the activity of the heart and immune system, raises cholesterol levels. Look for a source of stress relief – exercise, yoga, reflexology or massage, for example.
• laugh – laughter improves blood circulation rate similar to that after cardio
• Exercise increases levels of HDL and lowering LDL levels. Exercise anti-inflammatory effect, exercise lowers triglyceride levels and blood pressure, improves metabolism, and improves the function of blood vessels and heart sections and coronary flexibility.
• Adopt a diet rich in fiber and vegetables
• Soluble fiber to absorb cholesterol and thereby reduce the level. There are oats, tofu and soy also contain antioxidants, apples and broccoli.
• Apples also contain antioxidants.
• Broccoli contains vitamin E is essential to prevent the formation of blood clots and other antioxidants especially lutein, calming the immune system operation vascular walls, and neutralizes the bad cholesterol oxidized infection (LDL) to the vessel wall, preventing the atherosclerosis. Lutein is also found in lettuce and spinach. Broccoli is the unique element cruciferous (cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, beets and kohlrabi) reduces LDL.
• Vitamin E is also found in vegetable oils, leafy green vegetables and avocado.
• Avocados contain oleic acid that reduces cholesterol and triglycerides and higher HDL.
• probiotic yogurt reduces bad cholesterol LDL and raises HDL.
• Eggplant contains antioxidants that reduce bad cholesterol LDL in the blood and the vessel wall.
• no? Any antibiotic activity, blood pressure lowering ability, the ability to reduce blood sugar levels, reducing cholesterol and more.
• Onions blood thinner, higher HDL level, contains antioxidant operates mainly as an inflammation of the kind involved in the process also atherosclerosis. Onion lowers blood pressure, which enhances the durability and flexibility sides.
• Tomato blood thinner material contains antioxidants that protect the blood vessels and neutralize free radicals, especially lycopene cleans the blood of oxidized LDL. Availability lycopene body rises cooking (so there is also a tomato sauce or ketchup). Lycopene is also found in watermelon.
• Beetroot contains Taíno and folate clean the blood harmful amino acid homocysteine high concentration related to heart disease. Also contains potassium and magnesium that contribute to lower blood pressure and health artery wall.
• extra virgin olive oil and canola oil reduces cholesterol, reducing LDL oxidation and reduce risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease and blood vessels. Canola oil also has omega-3 fatty acid that contribute to heart health and blood vessel flexibility.
• Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to heart health and blood vessel flexibility, involvement in blood pressure, blood clotting mechanism, hormone production, inflammation, body temperature and brain activity. Omega 3 also features that reduce blood triglyceride levels and degrees HDL good cholesterol, reducing the oxidized fatty acid levels in the blood.
• supplementation of vitamin C causes a clear increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis. In addition, vitamin D reduces risk of heart disease and strokes, keeps the flexibility of blood vessels, helps in the formation of blood clots and helps iron absorption. You can consume vitamin C with almost anything – but caffeine may harm the nutritional value, and the vitamin is easily oxidized and immediately loses nutritional value, so it is advisable to cut the fruit or vegetable at about the time of eating. Are citrus, kiwi, red peppers, and strawberries. Reminder: grapefruit conflicts with statins!
• Sweetie contributes to lower blood cholesterol levels and increase its oxidation prevention capacity, and therefore reduces the risk of arterial blockage and heart disease.
• Strawberries also contain niacin, Vitamin B3 fights cholesterol and lowers triglycerides.
• oranges and cherries contain antioxidants that protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, anti-inflammatory and allergy, strengthen blood vessels, protect against viruses and even against cancer.
• Pomegranate contains antioxidants, acts as a liberator blockage in arteries, causing regression of plaque (plaque) in the arteries and reduces risk of heart disease and blood vessels. Pomegranate inhibits the production of cholesterol and oxidation in cells, helping to prevent heart disease and blood vessels. Drinking half a glass of pomegranate juice every day helps lower blood pressure and protect the vessel from adhesions.
• glass of red wine in the evening – because of antioxidant polyphenol found mainly in red grapes, and reduces the risk of blood clots, reduces the amount of bad cholesterol (LDL) and the decline in the arteries and can prevent contraction of the blood vessels allowing better blood flow in the body and lowering the pressure blood. Is also found in strawberries and peanuts.
One of the more frustrating, distressing and unpleasant to wear close shoes inAugust. This scenario know anyone who suffers from a phenomenon known, unpleasant, an aesthetic and disturbing which is know as onychomycosis. The good news is that there is a solution and even faster. The next summer, wear sandals!
What is nail fungus?
What is nail fungus? This is coming from parasitic fungal infection. In most cases this infection is passed by direct contact with a source that has an infection, such as a public pool or public shower, walk on the floor or any other surface that has this fungal infection. This infection through direct contact can infect anyone. In addition, failure to maintain minimum hygiene toenails may also cause nail candidiasis. Conditions such as non-clipping of nails, moist feet (such as not wipe the leg well after the shower or sweating in a sock) and others, may also cause the formation of nail fungus – same fungus ugly colored yellow or brown, sometimes black, making the nail of the foot and the surrounding area very favorite for various parasites and bacteria. Other conditions which may be caused onychomycosis in diabetic patients, psoriasis, women taking birth control pills, and more.
Symptoms of nail fungus are stated receives yellowish brown nail, nail shape is distorted and it becomes thicker due to parasites and bacteria cluster lies beneath it, is often cut off from the base and all in all this is the appearance of a foot that was suddenly becomes nice and certainly not aesthetic. Once these symptoms appear, it is best not to procrastinate and take care of them immediately.
How can we treat nail fungus?
First, to prevent infection, you should not go barefoot in public places and maintain hygiene habit. If symptoms begin to appear you start treating them because it happens only get worse and not move by itself.
So you’ve tried creams you flee Chemla Department Store, have tried medication and prolonged use but to no avail. The good news is that confusion, lack of coziness and continuous desire to hide the foot can become history, and quickly: modern treatment electromagnetic beam that makes the phenomenon, quickly, efficiently and without any side effects. Innovative treatment is carried out using an infrared laser, known as a method of IPL.
Toes discover the World
If you want to toes the opportunity to emerge out without any shame or embarrassment, the recommendation is to treat nail fungus fast infrared beam. It was found that mushrooms are not a big fan of powerful light source, and field tested and developed over the years to found the winning formula of infrared light irradiation on the affected area, and in a way that would harm the nib itself, but only destroy the stockpile parasites causes nail fungus. The system works by neutralizing them parasites themselves comfortable under the nail, and the way that prevents them from continuing to proliferate. Nail growth becomes normal, and she returns the natural appearance and texture of her.
Use IPL to treatment nail fungus
Recommended treatment authorized institutions, who have the knowledge, experience and qualification to handle in a controlled manner considered most advanced equipment and technology is very innovative. Treatment infrared beam projected on the infected nail rhythms and intensities that vary with the severity of the situation. After only a few treatments and the results recorded considerable success in the eye.
If you dream of beautiful sandals in summer, if you’re embarrassed to let her see your feet, it’s time to take your feet and begin to treat the disturbing phenomenon of onychomycosis using IPL- remember that beyond aesthetics but also about the health of the nail. It’s time to set a date for treatment, and allow the feet to look their best, and for all!